Beaten by gore


I've been watching the Saw series for the past couple of days. I never had any issues with blood or gore in films. I don't get scared, rather unimpressed when a horror movie tries blood and gore. Saw I and II were okay. I find them quite good, to be frank.

I was watching Saw III the other day and there was this scene where a brain surgery gets done in a make-shift operation theatre. The scalp was cut out, and the skull was being drilled with a power drill. I don't know why, but for the first time, I got unnerved a little. I could feel butterflies in my stomach (I never had that feeling before) and some uneasiness with my legs!

Beaten by gore, for the first time in my life!

So, far, I've watched up to Saw IV, which was pretty bad and predictable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qt - Enabling qDebug messages and Qt Creator

പേര്

Dakhani Degh - Restaurant